- This video atlas consists of 20 interactive DVDs featuring over 130 videos providing a comprehensive overview of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- The complete field is demonstrated, from set up and protocols of the laboratory, to patient preparation, ultrasound, and actual ART Techniques.
- Accompanying book consists of 25 chapters covering In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
- Enhanced by more than 550 images and illustations.
- Aims to discuss the relevance of science of Molecular Cytogenetics in modern-day medicin and assisted reproductive technologies (ARTs).
- Principal and protocols pertaining to Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology have been dealt at length.
- Peripheral karyotyping and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques are highlighted.
- Useful for clinicians, gynecologists, reproductive biologists and embryologists.
- A Comprehensive manual of cryobiology for Assisted Preproduction and Stem cells.
- Basics of slow freezing techniques, vitrification methoddologies and its application in freezing reproductive cells and tissues have been discussed in detail with pictorial representation.
- Includes interative DVD-ROM containing 44 videos and Power Point Presentations which make the understanding of the subject easy.
- Text has been contributed by the experts in their field
- Invaluable resource for the clinicians, reproductive biologists and embryologists.
- Fully up to date with the latest advances in equipment and techniques for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
- Divided into two sections, the book begins by describing IVF procedures and includes a chapter on fertility preservation in female cancer patients.
- Enhanced by nearly 70 images and illustrations.
- This comprehensive manual covers essential clinical aspects and common clinical embryology.
- Integrates the relevance of science in reporductive biology and its practical application.
- This manual is a comprehensive guide to Assisted Peproductive Technologies (ART) and Clinical Embryology.
- Beginning with an introduction to ART, the book discusses embryology and provides a step by step description of different types of Art.
- With Contributions from international experts.
- Includes DVDs illustrating different laboratory and cryobiology protocols.
- This resource is an attempt to simplify the much complicated subject of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
- As easy – to-follow approach has been maintained to describe all clinical embryology procedures.
- Clinical management of patients undergoing ART have also heen dealt with in detail.
- All recent advances in the subject have been included to keep the text updated.
- Text is aided with illustrtions and flow diagrams.
Palam Vihar, Sector 6 Dwarka
New Delhi- 110075